Electric Coffee Grinder 40MM
- Brand Name: CJHZYG
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: Burr Grinders (Conical)
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Certification: other
- Power Source: Electric
- Model Number: LD-016/LD-017
- Power (W): 180W
- Burr: 40 mm
- Name: Coffee grinder
- Color: black, white
- Hopper capacity: 75g
- Feature: small size
- Burrs size: 40 mm
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; 220V-240V/50~60Hz
- Motor Speed: 550R/M
- Gear: 19 Gears
- Powder Cup Diameter: 90MM
- Material: Aluminium Alloy Body 420# Hardened Stainless Steel Burr
- Net Weight/ Gross Weight: 2.6kg/ 3.5kg
Electric Coffee Grinder Titanium Alloy Cone Knife Grinder Portable Coffee Grinder Household Small Grinder
Product Name: Conical burrs coffee grinder
(LD-017 refers to the cylindrical body, and LD-016 refers to the hexagonal body. )
Volatge: 220V/50Hz~60Hz 110V/60Hz
Bean Hopper Capacity: 75G
Motor Speed: 550R/M
Conical Burrs: 40MM
Gear: 19 Gears
Material: Aluminium alloy body + Titanium Burr
Powder Cup Diameter: 90MM
Control Mode: Electric control board
Machine Size: 9.6*17.4*31cm
Packing Size: 29*17*27cm
Net Weight/ Gross Weight: 2.6kg/3.5kg
Package includes: coffee grinder, cleaning brush, powder cup, English instruction manual, KR plug adapter
[We distribute plug adapters according to the plug specifications of your country/region.]
Questions and Answers：
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: The effect can be achieved within 5 days in South Korea, other regions depend on your location.
Q: Why does the machine have coffee powder residue?
A: When the machine leaves the factory, it will use coffee beans to debug the grinding test to see if it can be used normally. This is a part of the normal production process. After the grinding test is completed, the process of cleaning the coffee powder with an air gun after turning on the machine is unavoidable and there are still some residues. If you mind, please take pictures carefully, please understand.
Q: Will there be coffee residue after the machine is used?
A: There will be a little bit, this is a normal phenomenon. After grinding, tap the residual powder on the bean bin lightly to reduce the residual powder.
Q: Why do I have to pay customs duties?
A: Tariff is a tax levied by each country’s customs on the import and export of goods passing through its customs according to the laws of the country, please understand.
Q: What are the accessories for the coffee grinder?
A: The powder cup, cleaning brush, and English instruction manual.
Q: Is the machine plug suitable for use in my country?
A: Regarding the problem of plugs, we will give free plug converters according to the country.
1. Our company is not responsible for the consequences of violating the above precautions.
2. Since the grinding core is a consumable product, trial grinding will not be accepted! Once used, it cannot be returned.
3. The surface of the white body is made of baking paint, and there may be slight unevenness or color difference, which does not affect the use of functions.
4. The powder cup and bean bin are metal products, and there may be slight scratches or small flaws on the surface appearance, but this does not affect the functional use. The above appearance problems do not affect the use and life of the product.