Expect to complete distribution of textbooks, uniforms by May 15: Ministry | Sri Lanka News

The Education Ministry today announced that 80% of school textbooks have been distributed and the remaining textbooks are expected to be distributed by May 15.

While issuing a statement, the ministry said that 85% of the school uniforms have been distributed by now, and arrangements have been made to distribute the balance stock of uniforms by May 15.

The Ministry received 70% of the fabric consignment as the final segment of the 70% from the Chinese government. The remaining 30% was allocated by the Treasury.

The State Printing Corporation had printed 45% of the textbook requirements by procuring raw materials with the Indian loan assistance, and 22 private printing partners had carried out the remaining 55% (Chaturanga Pradeep Samarawixkrama)

( Information from dailymirror.lk was used in this report. ALL RESPECT GOES TO ORIGINAL WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE. | Also if you have any problem of this article or if you need to remove this articles, please email here and we will delete this immediately. [email protected] )

Leave a Comment

Share to...