Lab experiment goes wrong in Pussellawa | Sri Lanka News


Eight including three teachers and five students were hospitalized after a lab experiment went wrong at a school in Pussellawa.

A group of Advanced Level students conducting an experiment at the school laboratory had inhaled toxic fumes after a bottle containing chemical substances had broken.

The students and teachers who experienced breathing difficulties were immediately admitted to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

( Information from dailymirror.lk was used in this report. ALL RESPECT GOES TO ORIGINAL WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE. | Also if you have any problem of this article or if you need to remove this articles, please email here and we will delete this immediately. [email protected] )

Leave a Comment

Share to...