At least 17 students at the primary section of the Pelwatta Vidyalaya in Buttala were admitted to the Wellawaya base hospital this morning due to suspected food poisoning, police said.
They said the students had fallen ill after consuming food provided by the school this morning.
All students are still receiving treatment at the hospital. (Wellawaya- Jayantha Weerasekera)
( Information from dailymirror.lk was used in this report. ALL RESPECT GOES TO ORIGINAL WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE. To Read More, click here | Also if you have any problem of this article or if you need to remove this articles, please email here and we will delete this immediately. [email protected] or [email protected] )