The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform the General Public that the their Attestation & Verification services will resume from today (20) onwards.
The ministry says that the computer system breakdown which had been experienced at the Attestation & Verification units of their Consular Affairs Division and its Regional Offices in Jaffna, Trincomalee, Kandy, Kurunegala, & Matara has been resolved.
All other services of the Consular Division will also continue to be provided.
For further details the visiting service seekers may contact;
· Consular Affairs Division, Colombo 01 0112338812/0112338843
· Regional Office, Jaffna 0212215970
· Regional Office, Trincomalee 0262223182
· Regional Office, Kandy 0812384410
· Regional Office, Kurunegala 0372225941
· Regional Office, Matara 0412226697
( Information from srilankamirror.com was used in this report. To Read More, click here | Also if you have any problem of this article or if you need to remove this articles, please email here and we will delete this immediately. [email protected] or [email protected] )