The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Monday announced the most valuable team of the tournament after the conclusion of the T20 World Cup in the UAE in which two Sri Lankan players, Charith Asalanka and Wanindu Hasaranga included in the 12-player squad.
The list includes three Australian players, one each from New Zealand and Pakistan, two Sri Lankans, and as many South African and English players. Pakistan's Shaheen Shah Afridi has been named the 12th man on the ICC list.
The ICC named Pakistan captain Babar Azam as the skipper of the side with Jos Buttler picked as wicket-keeper.
Australian opener David Warner, who won the man of the tournament award on Sunday, has also found a place on the list.
Charith Asalanka, Aiden Markram, Moeen Ali, Wanindu Hasaranga, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Trent Boult, and Anrich Nortje are the other players included in the ICC Team of the Tournament.
No Indian cricketer was named in the squad.
ICC Most Valuable Team of the Tournament
1. David Warner (Australia)
2. Jos Buttler (wk, England)
3. Babar Azam (Captain, Pakistan)
4. Charith Asalanka (Sri Lanka)
5. Aiden Markram (South Africa)
6. Moeen Ali (England)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga (Sri Lanka)
8. Adam Zampa (Australia)
9. Josh Hazlewood (Australia)
10. Trent Boult (New Zealand)
11. Anrich Nortje (South Africa)
12. Shaheen Shah Afridi (Pakistan)